Once registered any patients aged 16 to 75 who has not been seen by a GP in the previous 3 years may request a Health Check Consultation. Patients aged over 75 who have not been seen by a GP in the previous 12 months may request a Health Check Consultation.
Services available to all patients:
- Full GP and Nursing Health Practice Services
- Acute GP Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Weight Management
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Vaccination
- Maternity Services
- Child Health Checks
- Minor Surgery
- Health Promotion Advice: Alcohol, Diet, Exercise
- Smoking Cessation
- Cervical Cytology Screening (Smears)
- Minor Illness Clinics
- Treatment of Minor Injuries
- Private Medicals
Additional services available to registered patients only:
- Home Visits - dependent on medical need
- Childhood Immunisations
- Travel Vaccines
Want to Speak to us?
Or send us a message?
Need to write to us?