If the GP has authorised your medicines for 'repeat' prescription as a registered patient (not available to unregistered patients) you can order these by:
- Bring your prescription counterfoil into Reception
- Posting the prescription counterfoil (or if you would like your prescription posting back to you, please include a stamped address envelope)
- By prior arrangement some pharmacies will order and collect your prescription for you
- Please allow 48 hours for your repeat prescription to be ready for collection. There may be times when we are unable to process your request and you may be advised to see a Clinician for a review.
- You can also place your order online - please follow the instructions below:
- Register your details with Reception for online prescription ordering
- You will be given your login details and password
- Enter the web address https://SystmOnline.tpp-uk.com
- Enter your logon details given to you by reception and press logon
- You now need to change your password by clicking on Change password
- To order your repeat prescription click current prescriptions
- Tick the box for the prescription you wish to order and press request medication
- Once you have done this you can log out
- Your prescription will be ready for you to collect in 48 hours
Want to Speak to us?
Or send us a message?
Need to write to us?